Mould removal should be completed immediately, as their spores can move from one location to another within 24 to 48 hours. This will substantially impact the air quality in your property, posing health risks to its inhabitants. We recognise the gravity of such situations, which is why our team is available 24 hours a day to meet your individual needs.
Mould Remediation in Newcastle is usually required if your property has been damaged by flooding or water. As a result, it is seldom used as a stand-alone service. Before we begin the process of mould removal and clean-up, we follow several steps as follows:
- Before beginning the mould eradication process, our experts will do a complete inspection of your home.
- Mould can be eliminated by removing the moisture from all interior areas. This happens because the spores increase and begin to settle in moist environments.
- Using plastic sheets and tape to block the space will prevent the spores from spreading.
- If such an area is flooded, water extraction is a must.
- Getting water out of your furniture and carpets
- The use of a wet vacuum to remove mould is very effective.
- Dispose of any items that have mould growth.
- Collecting and bagging all these items for safe disposal
- Dehumidifiers and industrial quality fans are used to remove moisture from the affected areas.
- Mould removal formula will be applied to all affected areas once the area is completely dry.
Due to the variety of mould types, we adopt a tailored approach, using products that are appropriate for the mould removal job. This method aids in the expulsion of mould from your property. Additionally, we monitor the area for a few days to ensure that mould does not re-grow.
Comprehensive Water Damage Restoration
Mould is known to spread quickly, affecting the indoor air quality of your home. Mould removal necessitates a few other services like Water Extraction, Structural Drying, and Wet Carpet Drying. Antimicrobial treatments and thorough sanitisation are also critical in most of these situations. Our clients can benefit from our air purification services, which improve air quality substantially.
This is a highly beneficial service if your property has suffered from water damage. Dealing with various operators for these jobs is inconvenient, and that is why we provide complete restoration services.